Facebook Ads is expensive when it comes to marketing to specific niches and countries. And in some other countries, it will be a bit cheaper.
We gathered a checklist to let you know how to configure a successful campaign and being able to optimize it eventually to perfect it.
- Do some benchmark on ads. Plenty of tools for spying on competitors and some other niches to get those that optimize the best.
- Use Facebook Power Editor. Else you won’t be using all the Facebook Ads potential for targeting and making A/B Testings.
- Use Canva.com to create fast attractive images for your link ads. Get ideas on colors with Adobe Kuler.
Find images on unsplash.com that reflect well with the copy.
- Get design ideas on Dribbble.com
- Visit Facebook audience insights, look at the target audience’s most liked pages (This is what they care about).
- Visit the top 2-3 websites, find inside jokes or subjects in the blogs (Take notes of sentences that could eventually be used in an ad copy).
- You will want to copy and vary the content you find with more engagements. Then apply some boost.
- Create A/B Testing campaigns on the Power Editor, delete those that behave not so well. Leave the working ones and improve the message and colors in the next A/B Testing.
- In few words, Rinse and Repeat with different concepts. Find the unicorn that will bring you lots of conversions, and even when you find it. You need to keep testing and improving results.
- Use Facebook pixels on your websites so you can retarget audience that already visited your site. You know that people are interested.
- Make sure you add buttons for increasing conversions on your ads. You will define the conversion you want. More messages, More Click, etc.